Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This is It!

Ok, this is it, ive joined the 12 week body transformation and hopefuly this will be the one that works!!
Ive tried so many things but i never get anywhere, i am currently at 98 kilos, i want to get to 80 but the thing i want to do the most is get rid of my stomach, it looks like a beer belly but i dont drink that much.

Ive tried gym,lite n easy,shakes,starvation,protein diet,walking but nothing seems to work, the one which worked was lite n easy, it got me down to 92 kilos but then xmas arrived and im back at 98....
What can i say i love food, but its so not healthy the way i am going, cholesterol was at 7.1 last time i was tested, since then ive cut out the crap and i have been eating healthier, but the gut remains and if i eat 1 thing out of the lite n easy diet the weight comes back.

I am so sick of waking up in pain every day, im also sick of being tired 100% of the time, im also an insomniac, i have no energy and i just hate the way i feel.
Then not long ago i came across this http://www.12wbt.com/ and i joined the facebook page, saw before and after pics, and i thought this might be the thing that gets me out of this rut, ive been excited about this for ages and now it finally begins, hopefuly i will work i hope it does and i shall be putting a before ad after pic.

So here it is, the start of my transformation from fat slob to thin,fit slob lets hope it works and i can add a few yrs to my life....

2 comments:

  1. I've battled the bulge for a few years now mate... endless coke, pizza and junk food made me balloon to 125kgs.

    It's taken me years to understand food, to mentally count calories without literally doing it and getting out of negative habits.

    The biggest advice I can give you is control your diet first. Work off simple ideas like drinking water over any other liquid, ensuring you are eating vegies (and lots of them), remembering that fruit might be healthy but it's still packed full of sugar AND portion control.

    I went from a heavy carb diet to loading up as much as possible on fruit and vegies and protein.

    Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a battle, isn't it?!

    For me, I've tried to stick to regular exercise at least 4 or 5 times a week. For food, I still eat what I want, but I've changed what I want. The more I eat fruits & veggies, the more I crave them instead of junk.

    My biggest help...portion control. If I pay close attention in the beginning, it becomes habit. It's helped a lot. My eyes are ALWAYS bigger than my stomach.

    Everyone is different, so it takes a lot to find out what works for us. I wish you lots of luck! Try not to focus on a particular weight to reach, but more on making healthier choices and things can start to fall into place for you.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete