Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pre season task 3 12wbt

My goals for the next 12 months

1 Month Goals
In the first month i would like to lose 6 kilos, also i would like to see my stomach reduced.

How I Will Get There
i will do the 12WBT and i will stick to a strict diet i will NOT make excuses like i used to.

3 Month Goals
I would like to lose 18 kilos and get from 98 to 80 kilos, i last was that weight at school a looooong time ago. also i would like to have a flat stomach.

How I Will Get There
i will follow the 12WBT to the letter, i will eat the right foods and will do exercise daily as required i will also walk more.

6 Month Goals
my 6 month goal is to keep the weight loss and the fitness regime going and not go back to old habits, also i would like to start to see a 6pack

How I Will Get There
will stick to the diet which worked on the 12WBT program and i will keep the exercise regime constant as well.

12 Month Goals
my 12 month goals are 1 to stil be the 80 healthy kilos, and to have a 6pack also i will check my cholesterol and i plan to have it as low as 4.1 and to have a very healthy and happy life with my family.

How I Will Get There
will stick to the diet which worked on the 12WBT program and i will keep the exercise regime constant as well.

Those are my goals, they are realistic, i CAN and WILL succeed, no more mister Fat guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment